North Social Terms of Service
North Venture Partners, LLC, ( “North” ) may provide access to software applications or “Services” that enable businesses to perform certain business functions. By using any of the North software, applications or web sites (collectively, “Services”) offered by North Venture Partners, LLC, you (as the account owner) agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service” or Agreement).
3. North does not imply, represent or warrant, by virtue of providing the services, that North holds or grants any license to use any text or graphics provided by others not affiliated with North. Further, your use of information obtained through the Services may be subject to restrictions imposed by one or more third-party copyright owners, including service providers to North, and you agree that you shall comply with any such restrictions.
4. For content that is covered by intellectual property rights (e.g. photos, videos, digital images, numbers, names, and any other type of data) (collectively “IP Content”), you grant North a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP Content that you post on or in connection with the use of the Services (“IP License”). This IP License ends when you delete your IP Content or your account, unless your IP Content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it. When you delete IP Content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you acknowledge that deleted content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time.
5. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods (including use of scripts or web crawlers) are not permitted.
6. In order to use the Services you may be required to provide your legal full name, a valid email address, credit card for purposes of payment, and any other information requested as part of the registration process for the Services, or as part of your continued use of the Services. You agree that any registration information you give to North will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
7. Your login information shall not be used by another person (i.e. – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted). You may create separate logins or accounts for additional users.
8. You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with your account. Therefore, you agree that you will be solely responsible to North or its affiliates for all activities that occur under your account. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify North immediately:
ATTN: Copyright Agent
2910 Ford Street Suite D
10. One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
11. You may not use the Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in using the Services, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws, export laws regarding transmission of data or software to and from the United States or other relevant countries, etc.).
12. You expressly understand and agree that North shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if North has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your use of the Services or your use of third-party products or services accessible via the Services.
13. Abuse or excessively frequent requests to access or use the Services, via the API or otherwise, may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of your access to the Services. North, in its sole discretion, will determine whether there has been abuse or excessive usage of the Services. North will make a reasonable attempt via email to warn you prior to suspending your account.
14. North reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to the Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
15. When you visit www.northventurepartners.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications and notices from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the www.northventurepartners.com or other (venture360report.com) web site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Grant of a Limited License to Use the Services
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
2. If you sign up for a free trial account, and you do not cancel that account before the expiration of the free trial period, you will be billed monthly starting on the day after your trial period expires. If you cancel properly prior to the processing of your first billing, you will not be charged.
3. Charges for access to the Services are billed in advance on a monthly or annual basis and are non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of use of the Services, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with on an active account.
4. All charges for access are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties in addition to your monthly access account fees, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes when applicable. You agree that we may add such charges to your credit card for payment as part of your monthly account fees.
5. For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle. Your plan and access fees will be adjusted automatically based upon fan or data thresholds as set forth in the plan pricing.
6. Downgrading your Services may cause you to lose access to certain content or features of your account or the Services. North does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
2. All of your User Content and account information may not be deleted from our system after cancellation of the account. This information cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled.
3. If you cancel the Services before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately, however, the North Services will remain functional through the end of your current monthly billing period.
4. North, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services, or any other North Services, for any reason at any time. Such termination of Services will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account with no refund, or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all User Content in your account. North reserves the right to refuse to provide any of the Services to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
Copyright and Content Ownership
2. Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available at the levels offered for the specific account plan that you have signed up for.
3. You understand that North uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technologies required to run the Services. These vendors and partners may have access to User Content, profile pages, account information or any other information submitted via the Services.
4. You shall not modify, adapt, access without authorization or hack the Services or modify another Web site so as create the impression that it is associated with the Services, North, or any other entity affiliated with North.
5. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Services, use of the Services, or access to the Services, without the express written permission of North.
6. We may, but have no obligation to, remove User Content or other information and accounts containing any information that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or that violate any party’s intellectual property or this Agreement.
7. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any North user, customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination with no refund.
8. You understand and agree the technical processing and transmission of the Services, including your User Content, may be transferred in unencrypted form and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
9. You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMS, or “spam” messages.
10. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
11. If your bandwidth usage exceeds 300 MB/month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by North) of other North customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
12. North does NOT warrant that (i) the Services will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Services will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, Services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Services will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Services will be corrected.
13. You expressly acknowledge and agree that North shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if North has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Services; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Services; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the Services; (v) or any other matter relating to the Services.
14. The failure of North to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Services shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Services constitutes the entire agreement between you and North and govern your use of the Services, superseding any prior agreements between you and North (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service )
Notification of Copyright Infringement Claims
North Venture Partners, LLC
ATTN: Copyright Agent
2910 Ford Street Suite D
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. A list identifying the material(s) that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information sufficient to permit North to locate the material.
3. Information reasonably sufficient to permit North to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
4. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.